Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween







Zach was Indiana Jones and Katie was . . . . you guessed it, a princess. This year she was Sleeping Beauty.




Scott was the Grim Reaper, in honor of the fact that he has had to lay off or fire tons of people this year.




I was a dominatrix - scandalous, I know. I just told the kids I was a "bad lady," but I'm not sure "lady" is appropriate :-)






















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids look so so cute! Nice pumpkin too.
Isaac loves that Zach was Indiana Jones!

Bob and Raylene said...

Great pumpkins! Aurora and Indy look great! I wish they could have come to my house!

Bob and Raylene said...

You were right about this being your slutty Halloween, you bad lady! Scott looks pretty scary. I'm sure the people at the office are very afraid when they see him come.